Total number of current vacancies: 1 (scroll down for details)
Senior Planning Consultant – Canterbury based (flexible working considered)
Are you a highly-motivated and forward-thinking experienced senior planning consultant looking for a new challenge? Lee Evans Partnership is on the hunt for a dynamic and driven team player to join and help develop their busy planning team alongside the Practice Partner.
Who are we?
Lee Evans Partnership is a reputable, forward-looking and progressive architectural and town planning consultancy, primarily working across London and the south-east of England. Our award-winning team work across a large variety of sectors of the construction industry, ensuring project variety, with no two days the same.
Who are we looking for:
- One of the team – Can you build and maintain good team-working relationships?
- Vision – Someone to work with the Practice Partner to build and nurture a planning studio with a vision to compete with the largest in the South East
- Driven – Do you focus your energy well, and deliver exceptionally?
- See the bigger picture – Are you able to see beyond our/your own goals, and strive for better?
- Open to learn – Can you translate your experiences into learning opportunities, to continuously improve?
- Solution driven – Do you look for solutions, rather than problems?
- Managing Relationships – Can you effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, the public, and other professionals?
The role will involve, but is not limited to, the following:
- Planning applications and appeals
- Site appraisals and feasibility assessments
- Development plan representations
- Provide comprehensive and confident advice to clients and other professionals
- General project management, including project team coordination
- Mentoring and managing junior staff alongside the Planning Partner to build a strong team
Skills & Qualifications:
We are seeking applications from Planning Consultants at all levels of experience due to our busy workload. However, applicants for this role should ideally hold the following:
- 3 years + private or public sector experience
- Holding an RTPI accredited town planning qualification (2:1 or higher), or working towards such, together with good A Level (or equivalent) grades
- Ideally holding an RTPI accredited Masters in town planning
- Hold, or be working towards, MRTPI status
- Excellent written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong time keeping and organisational skills
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Salary will be based upon experience. As a guide, the following salary bracket will be available:
Senior Planning Consultant: up to £45,000 pa (depending on experience and skill-base)
Additional benefits include company laptop and mobile phone, workplace pension scheme, and 34 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas break).
Lee Evans Partnership prides itself in encouraging a positive work/life balance for all employees. Remote and flexible working options are available – which can be discussed with shortlisted applicants.
At LEP, we encourage equality, diversity and inclusion within our workforce, and strive to constantly ensure equal job opportunities and fairness for all employees and job applicants.
If LEP sounds like the right fit for you for the next step in your career, please forward your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 01 November 2021